Little Bluestem loves working on nature playspace for kids!
We would like to give away a free design consultation and plan to one lucky community school or daycare within Winnipeg City Limits.
- Follow @littlebluestemla on Instagram and/or ‘little bluestem’ on Facebook
- Photograph the site of your schoolyard or play yard. *Be sure to follow all school division/centre privacy policies, especially if you have people in your photos.
- Share the photo on Facebook and/or Instagram with the hashtag #design4playWPG and tag us. In the caption, include YOUR NAME, the NAME OF SCHOOL OR DAYCARE, and IDEAS OR VISION of what your dream outdoor play space could be.
- Get a bonus entry for including student drawings or art of their vision and design dreams for the schoolyard or play yard!
- Winner will be RANDOMLY chosen and announced the week of JUNE 11th, 2018. You may enter as many photos as you want!
- CONTEST CLOSES June 8, 2018 at noon. All entries must be received before this local time to be eligible.
Design Consultation: One FREE site visit and stakeholder engagement session. We will work with a group max 20 people including students/parents/teachers/administrators to develop a vision and ideas for the playspace incorporating Nature + Increased Play value.
Landscape Plan: LBLA will create a FREE masterplan for your school, incorporating the visions and ideas of your school.
This plan can be used to seek funding and will be the first step to getting the project built.
NOTE: This will not include Stamped construction documents.
We will photograph the design consultation process and it will be featured on social media and websites.
Contest rules are subject to change.
IF you do not have social media accounts; you can always submit and entry using form below:
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW